My other, other passion.
- Rotel RB-1090 , THX Ultra two channel amp (380w/ch) for front left and right.
- Rotel RB-993, THX three channel amp (200w/ch) for rear left and right surround channels.
- Emotiva XPA-5, 5 channel amp (200/ch) for front center and left and right suround channels…and preparation for front wide/height (9.2/11.2 not implemented yet).
- Onkyo PR-SC5509 9.2-channel THX Ultra2 Plus preamp/processor with Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Rotel RSP-985, THX Ultra preamp & DTS, Dolby Digital (5.1), and ProLogic processor
- Luxman: TP-114, tuner and preamp, acting as phono stage and misc throughput
- Samsung QN85Q90T 85″ 4K TV
- Oppo BDP-103D Darbee Edition Blu-Ray DVD
- Pioneer Elite BDP-95FD Blu-Ray DVD
- Roku Ultra 4K, and Roku 3 media streaming device
- Mitsubishi: HS-U780, SVHS VCR
- 4 – Klipsch KW-120-THX driven by…
- 2 – 1,000 watt KA-1000-THX amplifiers (THX Ultra2 system)
- 1 – Max 5500-EX (rack mount surge protection and line conditioning)
- 1 – Max 5300-EX (rack mount surge protection and line conditioning)
- 2 – Panamax Max 6s
- Denon DP-7F, turntable
- Sony TC-WE475 cassette deck
- Type 4 speaker cabling on LF, C, RF, LR, RR
- Topaz x2 audio interconnects from processors to amplifiers
- Copperhead interconnects for long runs to both sub amps
- Video One composite video
- Big Feet, (to isolate DVD from subsonic vibrations)
- 7DH Series 7 HDMI cable (Blu-Ray to HDTV)
- SCV 100, digital coax cable (Blu-Ray to 5.1 ch processor)
- Direct Optical (Toslink DVR to processor)
- Monster Cable:
- THX 900 HDMI
- THXI100-FO8NF Toslink
- THX Ultra 600 Digital Coax
- M500V composite video
- Z300 & Super Video 3 SVHS cables